Coil Works Inc.
The Coil Works team members have been supplying superior equipment, manpower, and services to the petroleum industry for over 30 years. Initially based out of Castor, the Coil Tubing Division was founded in 2004 to supply Coil Tubing and associated equipment to the Eastern central and heavy oil area’s of Alberta. The company has facilities in Castor, Alberta (Eastern plains and heavy oil) and Red Deer, Alberta (Western plains and intermediate/deep operations). The company's goal is to expand into industry growth markets by providing technical expertise and superior equipment with a ‘home town’ approach and service. Coil Works' range of services continues to grow with the recent addition of:
- Intermediate operations for stimulation and wellbore cleanouts
- Nitrogen operations including pumping, transportation, and membrane N2 generator units
- Deep (>3500 m.) workovers including extended reach horizontal applications
In addition, the company continues to build on its established expertise in:
- SAGD & heavy oil operations
- Drilling, fishing and recovery
- Deployment and recovery of isolation packers
- Instrumentation string installation
Coil Works Inc. has established itself by providing services to a wide range of producers and operators including Athabasca Oil Sands Corp., Anderson Energy Ltd., Bellatrix Exploration Ltd., Cenovus Energy, and EnCana Oil & Gas to name just a few. Considered an industry leader, Coil Works Inc. looks forward to offering you the solution to your operational challenges and opportunities!